My tag line is Mary Ann's Exercise where balance is the challenge. I teach a weekly
balance class at Heatherwood on Tuesdays and emphasize the importance of strength and balance with all my clients. So what happened to me on Wednesday, I lost my balance and fell! It was clearly an accident. I simply mis-stepped and fell. I'm O.K.
just a little bruised and embarrassed, but my point is it can happen to every one. We
need to be aware of our surroundings and be ready for unplanned situations like dogs and children!
That being said, how's your exercise going? I started my summer/outside exercise routine using my jump rope ,kettle bell, and hula hoop. My next investment is a weighted hula hoop to really work the waist. I did a lot of squats and lunges. Also,
high and low knees walking or skipping. I also did some sideways fast walking.
I 'm working on the legs to get ready for bathing suit ! So I'mseason getting aerobic and weight bearing exercise. We also took a nice bike ride yesterday.
It's supposed to be a nice weekend so get out there and enjoy it! My friends are doing a fund raiser at Pirates Cove! Stop by and play some mini-golf! There will also be food and music!
No comments:
Post a Comment