Thursday, May 1, 2014

RAIN, RAIN, RAIN!!!

April showers bring May flowers, but wait a minute it's May!  Enough already! 
It really does bring you down and it's hard to do anything outside.  However if you're creative, you can still get exercise.  Monday I did skip because I was emotionally spent from the opening service for Deacon Vinnie.  I was hoping to teach my aerobic class,
but my one student canceled.  So I took some time to rest and refect and went to bed early.


Tuesday was the morning of the funeral.  We got up early and managed to get out by
6:30 for a forty minute walk before showering and getting to church by 8:15.  We had morning prayer until 9:05, took a coffee break and the funeral was at 10.  It was really beautiful(as Vinnie would have said).  The music eulogies and everything just great.
We were finished by 11:30 and I went home to change, eat and do my classes at 1&3.


Wednesday was my BNI day so it was another early one.  I managed to get 16 minutes on the elliptical, and did my clients at 9 and 11.  I had lunch and did my 2 at Epoch of
Brewster, got some desperately needed coffee and headed to my chiropractic  appointment in Chatham with Dr. Andrew McClennen who is great. I highly recommend him.  I went home and picked up my music for my class at 5:30.  My husband drove me because I was pooped!  I did practice my routine and got another
15 minutes of aerobic exercise.  Hopefully today the rain will let up and I can get another walk in.  If not there is always the mall.  Smile and stay dry!  

No comments:

Post a Comment