Tuesday, June 3, 2014

WEEKEND AND MONDAY/TUESDAY REFLECTIONS.

It was a really great weekend!  Saturday I did pilates and yoga as usual.
In the afternoon, we stopped by Pirates Cove to play some tunes and help out with a fund raiser.  It was really windy, but fun!  I got a chance to catch up with some old friends and collect on hugs! 


Sunday was church day.  Time for God first, and be thankful for all that we are given.
Then , we took a bike ride to Epoch of Brewster.  One of my clients is there.  Joan was thankful for the visit, and I hope she goes home soon.  We got back from our ride and relaxed.  That was about 30 miles round trip!  The next time we want to go a little further, maybe Nickerson State Park!  Our goal is Orleans and lunch at the "Land-Ho!"


Monday I had a client, and then we got cleaned up and went to a funeral for one of my husband's tennis friends.  His name was Dave Lambert, and it was a lovely tribute to him.  It really makes you think about how precious life is and how we must be thankful for our loved ones.


Have a great week and be kind to yourself and one another.

No comments:

Post a Comment