Friday, May 16, 2014

FRIDAY THOUGHTS!

I just saw a fox in my backyard and my cat was still outside!  Fortunately, she was across the street and came when I called.  I know it's all normal and a part of nature.
Apparently my cat is smarter than I am sometimes!


Anyway, it was a fast week.  Wednesday we went to an after hours networking event sponsored by Snows in Orleans.  It was a nice time with food provided by the new owners of "The Jailhouse" and wine provided by a local liquor store that I forget the name of(sorry), but they were nice and the wine was delicious!  Snows gave us our stem less wine glasses, and I won the 50-50 raffle-$35.00!  It was a fun time.  We stopped at our local pub on the way home to check on the Bruins, who weren't doing to well obviously, and called it a night.


Thursday I had two clients and a class, but we took a walk in the morning.  We also walked on Tuesday and took a bike ride Monday.  I'm taking a big bike ride today to work off the ice cream and Chinese food I had yesterday! 


Enjoy the sunshine today!  Apparently Saturday is going to be a washout.

No comments:

Post a Comment