What a great weekend! The weather finally broke and it looks like spring is here!
I had a great weekend! Saturday I did my clam, cool, and collected mini-retreat at Nickerson State Park. Here's the link to my life coaches website in case you want more information-helen@betterthanevercoaching,com. We spent time hiking and being alone with our thoughts. Then we did some guided imagery, journaling and sharing. We worked on how we could be more calm,cool, and collected during stressful times. We talked about taking better care of ourselves so we could be more effective in our work. We even ate chocolate and got nice parting gifts! It was truly a great day!
Mother's Day was great too! I got all dressed up including hat, heels and a bright pink pashima! We went to church (Holy Trinity) where I sing in the choir. I was wearing heels and wasn't sure I was going to make it down the aisle, but I did. We came home for a bit and sat on our back porch and chatted with some neighbors who had come down to open their cottages. Then we went to "The Barnstable Tavern" for dinner.
I had baked stuffed shrimp that were huge and delicious with a beet salad with blue cheese. It was delicious and rich! My hubby had the fried seafood platter.
We were quite full and satisfied. Later on Kate came down with the kids and we took them to the Sundae School. They had ice cream not us! We played on the beach for a while and then they went home. Frank and I then took a walk on West Dennis Beach.
It was a wonderful day and weekend.
Have a great day and enjoy the sunshine!
No comments:
Post a Comment