It was finally a warmer weekend, thank God! Speaking of God, did you happen to see the full rainbow last night at about 6:45? I had just gotten out of singing for confirmation and it was right over Holy Trinity School and ended at the rectory. The colors were quite clear and brilliant! There was even another one starting, almost a double rainbow! I considered it a great sign from God and a hello from Vinnie Walsh,
who we just lost.
So, we got out on both days this weekend and did some walking which was great! It really is wonderful to be in the sunshine after such a long winter. I'm now going to do some shameless plugging for my class at Harwich Community Center at 5:30 pm.
It's a half hour of fun fat burning low impact aerobics and a half hour of abdominal
work on the exercise ball. I really need people! There I'm all done with that! Have a great week.
No comments:
Post a Comment