After Mother's Day, ice cream, and Chinese food (which equal 3 extra pounds!), it's time to rev up my exercise routine. I will ride my bike today and hopefully two other times this week. I also heard about a new exercise video from my daughter-in-law that
I must check out. Then do my hula-hoop and a little jump rope. I have to watch out for the jumping because I have hip issues. It's tough getting old. However, we all must persevere!
This weekend I went to a memorial service for my very first personal training client.
Her name was Mildred Davidson and she was a great lady! Mildred was a giver in every sense of the word. She was instrumental in funding Pine Oaks I,II, and III in
Harwich. I was with her during the time my mother was slipping away, and she was very supportive and understanding. We all have a lesson to learn from Mildred. She was loving, caring, and a giver. She also never gave up which was why she hired me as a personal trainer in her nineties. Finally, her body just wore out. However her heart will live on. Mildred will be missed!
No comments:
Post a Comment