My hubby and I played Irish Music at The Royal assisted living in Harwich and The All-American Pub on Rt. 134 in S. Dennis on St. Patrick's Day. The Royal was from 2-3 and the pub was from 5-7. We had the DeMello clan from Buzzards Bay. Laura did some step dancing and Laura and Jaydyn helped with the gestures for the Unicorn song. We also had a tin whistle player Joe Preston who was a piper in the Irish Army.
He really added a lot to the music with his marches. We had several friends there and two of my clients(also friends) showed up. Many people from the Golden Ages group from the Dennis Council on Aging came. I teach exercise there twice a week. It was really a great time! After breaking down the equipment we had dinner (corned beef and cabbage,of course!)I had the grey and my hubby had the red. I also did mostly veggies with a small potato. Tuesday, I cooked a corned beef in the crock pot and we had it Tuesday and will have it again tonight. Again I do mostly veggies with a small potato. We walked yesterday for about a mile, I did one mile and a third on the elyptical and walked another mile this morning, and I will teach my aerobic class tonight. That should take care of any excess calories hopefully! Have a great day!
No comments:
Post a Comment