Wednesday, March 26, 2014
ANOTHER BLIZZARD!!!
I know we're stuck inside with another snowstorm, but look on the bright side! Yes there is a bright side. You can do all the things you never have time to do. Like finish reading that book. Listen and or play some music. Listen to that tutorial you signed up for a month ago and never had time to play. So far I 've done two of these and I'm feeling pretty good. I also said all my prayers this morning and will continue to do so until this blizzard lets up which is supposed to be by four this afternoon. My husband has been out twice to shovel and actually drove down the street and to get me a coffee and a Globe for himself. That was very sweet! The wind is pretty ferocious! You could actually do an exercise video if you are feeling like a couch potato. I'm resting my body because I taught my aerobics class on Monday and walked yesterday. So cheer up tomorrow it's going to be sunny and warmer!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment