We've all heard it before, but you know it really works! The other day I was really upset about something and I got on the elliptical machine and did over a half mile in 12 minutes! Not only did it relieve my stress, but I broke my own personal record. Things happen during the day to stress you out. Someone cuts you off while driving,
you forget your coffee or lunch in the morning, your boss wants something done yesterday, or the printer runs out of paper! All these things build up during the day and
may result in a headache, stomach ache or some other malady. What you need is exercise. Come to my class at Harwich Community Center tonight at 5:30 to burn off that stress and feel happy! It's a half hour of low impact, fat burning Aerobics and a half hour of abdominal work on the exercise ball at only$10.00/class or 2/$15.00.
You'll lose weight and gain fun! See you tonight!
No comments:
Post a Comment