Today is Ash Wednesday and the beginning of Lent for Christians. It's a time to pray,
reflect, contemplate or just be! I know I'm always talking about exercise and how important it is, but mental exercise is also important. We're all so busy going, to meetings, classes, appointments or planning our next move. We need to stop and just be. Just think about where you are in the world and feel good about yourself. I like to say "thank you" to my maker because that's the way I work. You do whatever works for you! I also find writing very helpful(like writing in this blog!) It gives you a nice sense of accomplishment and grounds you. So sometimes(at least once a week) you
might give meditation or contemplation or prayer a try.
On a different note, I'm not getting people for my 5:30 class in Harwich port on Monday and Wednesday and I have to cancel tonight because I have a meeting in
Hyannis. So I'm putting it out there in the cosmos for some help. I will be up and running on the 9th and 11th next week and will not be there on St. Patty's Day because my hubby and I are playing Irish Music at "The All American Pub" on rt.134 in S. Dennis from 5-7pm. So hopefully I'll see some of you there! Have a great day!
No comments:
Post a Comment