For the past three months I've been dealing with 2-3 extra pounds that refuse to leave me. It's very frustrating! I think I finally figured out an answer. I stopped teaching my aerobics class in May. That was twice a week and it had 25 minutes of low impact-fat burning aerobics. That's the key because I wasn't getting breathless during exercise! So this morning I went out on my back porch and did 20 minutes. I definitely got my heart rate up and was breathing hard. It really felt good, and I felt good. I forgot how good it is to release all those great endorphins through aerobic exercise. That's why I like teaching aerobics because it makes me feel great!
I'll be starting an aerobics/ exercise ball class at Harwich Community Center on Tuesdays and Thursdays at 8:30 in September. So if your looking to burn some summer fat, come on down!
No comments:
Post a Comment