Monday, July 28, 2014

FINDING TIME TO EXERCISE!

Many times during the summer, we find ourselves running around, doing shopping and getting ready for company.  We need to stop and think about our own bodies.  Many times we find lots of excuses, like I don't have time!  You really need to make the time.
I was reading in my fitness magazine that fitness professionals need to work out an hour every day!  So I needed to up my game.  Some days I have to split the time into 3 20 minute sessions like elyptical for 20 and two sessions of brisk walking.  Other days I'll ride my bike for 20- 30 minutes and make up the rest of the time walking.  On Saturday we went to Buzzards Bay to see two ships THE MORGAN  and THE EAGLE.  We parked about 15 minutes away and had to walk back and forth to the car and we walked around the ships including up and down ship stairs!  Even house cleaning counts as exercise!  So make the effort and take the time, you'll look and feel better.  Have a great week.  Be safe and kind out there!

No comments:

Post a Comment