It is so frustrating to try to lose those 2-3 extra pounds! One week you're down the next week your up. It goes up and down like a sea/saw. I really thought I had the problem licked with my aerobics solution, and I weighed myself at the gym and the scale was down three pounds! I was so excited and happy, but then I went for my annual physical and I was up again and had lost 3/4 of an inch in height! I was so mad when I got home that I had my husband measure me. The good news is I'm still 5feet 9inches. The bad news is I'm still up three pounds, but I'll get it off! I already got on the elyptical for 30 minutes and am taking a bike ride this afternoon.
On a higher note, the same day I had my bad day at the doctor's, my husband lost his hearing aids. He took them off while getting a haircut and put them in his pocket.
Several hours later, he discovered they were missing. We retraced our steps and called all the places we had been. It rained that afternoon and there was a beautiful rainbow which I took as a good sign. I also prayed to St. Anthony, Jesus, Mary and any other saint I could think of. The next morning we woke up at 5 and my hubby bribed me with breakfast(taking me out for that is!) We went back to Great Cuts and there were the hearing aids lying side by side on the other side of the parking stone so they didn't get run over! I told my hubby to thank God and St. Anthony! We got home and he blew them dry and changed the batteries. They work fine. That's only a simple example of the power of prayer. Think what God can do for big problems!
No comments:
Post a Comment