Tuesday, July 8, 2014

SUMMER STRESS AND STRAIN!!!

Good day to all!  Hopefully you survived the holiday weekend and the storm.  Frank and I got caught in the deluge in Buzzards Bay.  The parade had just finished, when the heavens opened up!  Fortunately it was warm, so getting soaked wasn't all that bad.
We had an indoor cookout and everything went well.  I stayed with chicken and salads and avoided the desserts.  We went shopping on the way home and got caught in the deluge again!  Oh well.  We went to another cookout at our neighbors the following day and I was not  so good.  The berry pie got me, but it was delicious!  More exercise for me this week and a little less food.  I rode my bike, walked and did the elyptical so far.  Another good idea is to sit on the exercise ball while using the computer.  It keeps your abdominals engaged and works on balance.


On a different note, my church(Holy Trinity) is sponsoring a Housing with Love Walk
to prevent homelessness on Cape Cod.  It will be on this Saturday, July 12 at 10AM  at Sea View Park in Dennis Port.   So come on by to show your support and make a donation.

No comments:

Post a Comment