It was another busy week. Thursday I had my client Joan, and I had to take more pictures for the article I wrote. Frank had to help because I was helping Joan with the equipment. We finally got some pretty good shots and I sent them to the editor of my magazine. However he did not get them, so I resent them. Hopefully they got there.
Technology is sometimes frustrating! Speaking of technology, I just got a Verizon Tablet and I'm loving it! I downloaded an ap called" my fitness pal" and use that as my daily food log. It's great and has a place for your exercise too! I also learned how to take and post pictures on facebook, which for me is very cool! I also learned how to get my e-mail and e-mail pictures. The Verizon store in Yarmouth on Station Ave. right next to the Stop and Shop is really great! They offer free classes the second and
fourth Tuesday of every month from 5-6 pm. I went this past Tuesday and will go again next week. It's worth your while and Bobby is very knowledgeable and down to earth. Sarah is great too!
We had a funeral on Friday and I did the Love Walk for the homeless on Saturday.
I did manage to get some walks in, a bike ride, and my own squat and lunges workout
with a ten pound kettle bell. So keep on moving and be careful out there!
No comments:
Post a Comment