Monday, June 30, 2014

LAST DAY OF JUNE!!

It was a fast week last week and a busy one!  I did not have a chance to post on Saturday because I went to the grocery to avoid the crowds.  That's the time I usually blog.  Anyway, I hope you find my exercise tips useful.  I have been trying to stretch more in the mornings.  It does help make you feel less achy!


So with the holiday week here, don't forget to exercise!  I just took a short walk up to the store with my hubby to get a coffee and a newspaper.  It's always nice to get out early and enjoy the quiet.  Maybe you have grandkids visiting like me, and you can
take a bike ride or walk on the beach.  The trampolines are fun too!


Whatever you do have fun this week and enjoy!  Be kind to yourself and your neighbors!

No comments:

Post a Comment