Friday, June 6, 2014

FRIDAY!!

It's been a fast week, lots of exciting things happening.  Today we are playing music at Epoch of Harwich from 2:30- 3:30 which will be fun!  We have friends coming down this weekend that we haven't seen for  quite a while, so it will be good to catch up!


As for exercise, I rode my bike on Tuesday, did a mile on the elyptical machine on Wednesday, only had a small walk on Thursday because of rain, but will get on my bike this morning because it is so beautiful out!


We are off to my brother's this weekend for a memorial mass for my Dad and a cookout later.  I just boiled five pounds of potatoes for potato salad.  I must monitor myself carefully and watch the food intake!  I will be down one more pound this week and only have one more to go.  I don't want to sabotage myself, but I'll still have a good time!


Get out there and have some fun this weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment