Tuesday, June 10, 2014

GOOD TUESDAY MORNING!

I hope you took advantage of the gorgeous weather this weekend!  We got back on Sunday and after unpacking, headed for the beach.  I didn't go in the water, but my hubby did and it was cold!  It was still nice to sit on the beach and read.  I have to wear a hat, sunscreen and be under an umbrella, but it was still nice and relaxing.


I actually didn't exercise on Sunday and my hips felt better on Monday.  Sometimes even I have to rest! Monday was a busy day.  I had two clients and a free balance demo at the Dennis Senior Center.  I had six people show up which was great!  Maybe we can figure out a group personal training program at the senior center.


I came home and worked for another hour on e-mails and took a walk.  I started to do some fast walking with arm swinging.  It really is a good workout and easy to do.  I can really feel it in my thighs, a place that I really need to work on!  Today I'll do some
resistance training with squats and lunges, not fun but oh so necessary!


Have a great week and be kind to yourself and one another!

No comments:

Post a Comment