This is truly the winter of my discontent to para phrase the great bard!
It's cold, snowy and wet, not very conducive to exercise. However if you are stubborn and determined like me, you find ways to keep going. Since my class at the Community Center was canceled both days, I walked every day this week. Thursday I had an appointment in Chatham, so I parked in the municipal lot and walked. It took about 15 minutes round trip. Afterwards in Harwichport, I walked the beach. That took 30 minutes. Friday I had a client at the community center and arrived a little early and got 14 minutes on the elyptical. Later on that afternoon, my hubby and I took about a 45 minute walk. I really had to push myself to do the afternoon walk because I was tired. I had two clients and a class, but I did it and felt much better!
Today we have a funeral which will be tough. However, the family will be together.
Any thoughts and prayers offered up will be appreciated.
Have a great weekend! Stay warm and keep moving!
No comments:
Post a Comment