Well I managed to get two clients in before the snow today. Actually it was snowing pretty hard when I went to my 10:30 appointment, Traveling down Rt. 6 from exit 10 to 8 was ok, but coming home just up one exit was interesting. It's very frustrating because I'm going to cancel my class tonight at the Harwich Community Center at
5:30. I'll try to have it on Wednesday if I can. So after I work on my notifications,
we're going to take a walk in the snow. I have to get my exercise no matter what the weather! We walked on W. Dennis Beach on Saturday and saw the snowy owl with a lot of other people. On Sunday, we walked by the canal. We also watched some of the Super Bowl and had a few munchies, thus the need for more exercise! It never ends.
You always must be vigilant! Well, keep smiling and hopefully the sun will come out
tomorrow as the song says!
No comments:
Post a Comment