Monday, February 17, 2014

ANOTHER SNOWY MONDAY!

O.K. Now I get it!  This is why people go to Florida in the winter.  Enough already!
We actually escaped for the weekend, but not from the snow.  We stayed at a nice hotel and I didn't have to cook which was nice!  We ended up having only two meals both Saturday and Sunday.  We didn't get a lot of exercise due to the weather, but we did rest and relax which is a good thing!  I won't have my class tonight because it's a holiday and the community center is closed.  I have one client this morning and an appointment at 2pm.  I'll have to do an exercise video because it's too cold and snowy to go out.  I also need to catch up on my domestic chores that I didn't get to this weekend.  Have a great week and keep smiling!

No comments:

Post a Comment