Wednesday, February 19, 2014

SLEEPLESS NIGHT

I did not sleep very well last night and had to get up very early for my bni meeting.
I made it through ok and made some interesting contacts that I'll follow up on.
As it turns out, it's school vacation week and I did not schedule my class.  So I won't be teaching at the community center tonight.  However since I am such a driven person,  I still went for a walk this afternoon with my hubby and we got rained on.  It was really
kind of fun because I gave him my hat (which he looked really funny in) and I used the hood on my shirt.  My passion for hoods pays off in surprise rain storms.  We got pretty soaked and had to change when we got back, but it was fun!  Sort of like when you were a kid and got all wet in the puddles even though your mother told you not to!
Anyway, we got dried off and I felt inspired to share my bit of fun with you!
Cheer up it's going to get warmer!

No comments:

Post a Comment