Friday, February 14, 2014

Happy Valentine's Day!

Try not to go too crazy with the sweets and chocolate.  I know it's hard believe me because I love chocolate!  Here's what I do to satisfy my desire.  I buy one dark chocolate truffle.  It's only 60 calories, and I don't feel deprived.  I do like my ice cream, so I bought some sugar free which is really good!  I limit myself to one Dixie cup size which is 3ozs. at 60 calories.  If I have cookies (like carmel delights yum!)
and limit myself to one as an afternoon snack and put them in the freezer.  It's hard to eat a lot because you might break your teeth!  It's not easy, but you can do it if you really try.  Of course you get more carbs that way, so you have to be very active.  I taught my aerobics/resist-a-ball class twice this week at the community center in Harwich on Monday and Wednesday at 5:30 and got in two walks.  They were about a mile and a half long.  I know you get tired of hearing it, but consistent aerobic exercise(like walking for 30min. 4-5 times a week will make a big difference.
That and watching what you eat will help.  If you come to my class, that will give you two days.  Next week the community center is not opened on Monday(president's day)
but come on Wed. the 19th and check it out!
Happy VD everybody!

No comments:

Post a Comment