As most of you know, I am a personal trainer and work primarily with seniors in their homes. It's so great to able to drive to a house, pull out my equipment and set up anywhere! I recently got a new client who lives in a beautiful home right on the water!
As I wheeled my suitcase with my bosu ball propped on it, it was so nice to see him sitting in his kitchen with his wife, family and dogs(who were barking at me of course!) I can go into that warm home and make a difference. My client has spinal stenosis and is in a lot of pain. He tends to walk stooped over, so I'm working on strengthening his upper back and shoulders. I'm also working on his balance and posture. The bosu is for leg strengthening and balance. It's so cool to be able to go anywhere and be able to set up my gym in any home! Have a great weekend everyone and enjoy this beautiful Fall weather!
No comments:
Post a Comment