Friday, September 19, 2014

FAMILY REUNION!!

On Monday September 15th, the Willey family was all together!  It has been almost five years.  The last time we were all together was for my Mom's funeral which will be five years ago this October.  We all met up in Franklin, Mass at a terrific restaurant called Incontro!  It was pretty much a central location for all of us.  My brother Matt and his wife Loni drove the longest, two hours from the Berkshires.  They live in Virginia, so that's why we have not been all together for so long.  So it was me and my four brothers, my hubby and my nephew back together again!  It was great fun and I posted a picture of us on facebook!  We are truly the land of the giants!  I'm the smallest at 5feet 9inches.  The rest are 6 feet, 6 feet four and five!  My hubby and nephew were the smallest.  We have to make the effort to stay in touch.  I am going to try to e-mail once a month.  In this crazy-busy world it's really vital to remember who is really important- God, family and friends. 

No comments:

Post a Comment