Tuesday, September 9, 2014

GREAT WEEKEND WOMAN'S WALKING RETREAT!

Hi!  I had a great weekend and a very busy Monday, so I wasn't able to post yesterday.
Today I am up and ready to go after a terrific weekend and a great retreat with my Life
Coach/Business Coach Helen Kosinski.  We started at Nickerson State Park at 9:30.
There were six of us-all very interesting people.  The theme was stepping into our dream lives.  Most of us realized that we were already partly living our dreams lives.
All of us doing what we want to do and happy with our partners.  I realized that I want to be a writer someday(which I am right now)  I also just published an article about one of my clients and it's in my fitness journal.  I'm very excited!  So I'm on my way!
My personal training business is humming along too!  It was a day to contemplate, meditate and relax, which I don't do very often.  So google Helen at betterthanevercoaching.  She has another retreat this weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment