It was a busy and productive week! The weather was not cooperative on Monday so I
cancelled my class. However, I did do some shopping for workout clothes and even bought two dresses at Macys which is always fun! I also went to a networking event sponsored by the Eastham Chamber and hosted at Willys Gym in Eastham and made two really good contacts! One is Barbara, the owner of Willys, she interested in a personal trainer who can work with seniors at her gym. I'm meeting with her next week. I made sure to call her and follow up which is so important!
So here's where the balance part comes in. My husband came with me to the networking event and is just super supportive! He helps me out at home with laundry,
vacuuming, dishes and general chores around the house. This frees me up to work on my business which is huge! That's my blog for the end of this week. May you all find
happiness and support!
No comments:
Post a Comment