Those are my words for this week. I'm thankful to the man above for giving me a great life! My husband is very supportive every day! So I'm thankful for him.
I'm also thankful for my business and the growth I'm experiencing thanks to BNI.
I SUBBED AT A MEETING YESTERDAY AND GOT A REFERRAL!
BNI stands for business networking international. It's getting business through referrals. You go to meetings once a week and listen to everyone's commercial about
their business and try to get them more business! You do 1-1 meetings with each member to get to know them better and hopefully you can help them grow their business.
So that's where the receptivity, thankfulness and awareness comes through. I do need more bodies in my class at Harwich Community Center at 5:30 on Monday April 14th.
Try some fat burning aerobics and some ab work on the exercise ball!
No comments:
Post a Comment