I haven't posted in a week. Sorry about that, but last week was Holy Week so I was busy at church. The 19th was our 21st anniversary, and we went away for the weekend! It was really nice having three days off. When you work for yourself, that doesn't happen very often! We went to Mystic Conn. and just had a great time! The weather was perfect on Saturday, and we walked to the Seaport and back. The river and all the trees and flowers blooming was just beautiful! We got dressed up and went out for dinner which was also quite nice! Our table had a view of the river and we watched the sunset! The next day was Easter Sunday, so we dressed up again and went to a beautiful Easter Sunday Mass. Afterwards we walked around downtown for a bit. It was a little cooler and breezy but still nice! We got back, changed and walked again to the Seaport where we had a light lunch(salads) in preparation for The Steak Loft for dinner.
Monday we drove to the Seaport parking lot and walked downtown from there. So we did lots of walking which hopefully compensated for our dinners out! We drove home
back to reality, our cat, groceries and unpacking!
Tuesday I hit the ground running with work and haven't stopped. We're having a Visitor Day in my BNI group on May 7th at 7AM at Harwich Community Center. You are quite welcome to attend. I was on the phone or e-mailing yesterday.
So happy Thursday! Oh I'm also doing a Wellness Fair All Day this Saturday at Willy's Gym in Eastham in case you'd like to stop by. Have a great day!
No comments:
Post a Comment