Now that the crazy school season is about to begin and you become a human taxi service, take time for yourself to stay calm,cool, and collected. I just rode my bike to Power Yoga of Cape Cod and did a Gentle yoga class. It really stretches you out and makes you feel fabulous for the rest of the week! I also will do some more writing on the beach and play some music.
If you need a mini- retreat check out Helen Kosinski's website at betterthanevercoaching.com She has two retreats on a Saturday at Nickerson State Park from 9:30 to 1:30. I am going to the one on September 26th called cool, calm and collected. It's just for women and so relaxing! Also, if you want to take an aerobics class, come to mine at Harwich Community Center on Oak St in Harwich at 8:30-9:30
on Tuesdays and Thursdays starting September 8th. That's tomorrow! Take good care!
No comments:
Post a Comment