Monday, September 14, 2015

GOD AND PRAYER FOR YOU AND OTHERS!

Every morning before I start my day, I say my prayers.  It takes only 30 minutes and it really sets me up for the day.  I was feeling a bit discouraged this morning because I'm missing one of my very first personal training clients, so I prayed about it and I got a call from his wife and we'll be starting up again next week!  Thank God!  Prayer really does work, not just for me but for others.


Another really great piece of information on the prayer theme is the traveling statue of  Our Lady of Fatima will be arriving at Holy Trinity Church in West Harwich today at
4 O'clock.  There will be a brief welcoming service and night prayers at 7 P.M.  The church will remain opened until 10PM.  On Tuesday Sept. 15 morning prayer will begin at 8:45 followed by the 9 O'clock Mass.  It's a great opportunity to pray for special intentions and for the world.  Especially after the anniversary of 9/11.  See you in church!  Peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment