Monday, November 24, 2014

GIVING THANKS!

I know everyone is talking about giving thanks because it's November and Thanksgiving time, but it is really important to count your blessings!  I'm thankful first of all to my husband who supports me 100% which allows me to work  in my business.
Secondly, I'm thankful for my family and friends who also care and help me out.
However, the most important thank you has to go to God and my church.  My church is Holy Trinity in W. Harwich and I sing in the choir.  It really gives me great joy to be able to praise God in this way and give back with one of the gifts he gave me, my voice.  So on this day of thanks count your blessing and pray for those less fortunate like the poor people in Buffalo who are buried under all that snow, or the people in troubled lands that still are at war.  Peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment