Monday, November 17, 2014

GOD BLESS TECHNOLOGY!

Thanks to my very wonderful computer guy, I can finally write my new blog.  My
computer guy is Joe Marino and he is the best!  Last week I had these horrible pop-ups
that said my computer was infected and all my private information could be stolen!
I immediately called Joe and he came by my house to get my computer and clean out all the bugs.  That was about 5:30 last Thursday and I had it back by 6:30 the following evening.  He even plugged it back in!  All done door to door and always with a smile!
I get a hug too!


The other major thing that happened in my life involved my car.  I had to replace a tire the week before, but that was only the beginning.  After the tire was replaced, I heard this wobbling sound and the breaks sounded like metal on metal.  I didn't drive the car that weekend which was the last time I wrote my blog.  We actually went away for an overnight to see our old friends in Waltham, which was a great time!  On Monday we brought the car to our mechanic who could not take it until Tuesday.  I used my hubby's car on Monday and Tuesday, and we picked up mine Tuesday evening.  It needed not only breaks, but calipers and tie-rods too!  It was a lot of money, but I have to look on the bright side.  I wasn't hurt and I didn't hurt anyone else.  I have had the car four years and I've only had oil changes and tires.  So sometimes things that seem
bad end up being good!  Be safe out there and pay attention to each other as well as your car!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment