Well, hopefully we all survived the stress and strain of the holidays and had a little peace and relaxation with our friends and families. We traveled and ended up safe and sound. However, the bills for my skin cancer surgery started coming in before Christmas: $140.00 for the biopsy,$129.00 for the pathology lab, $35.00 for the office visits and after Christmas $198.00 to the plastic surgeon. It can be very daunting.
But I do have a handle on things and a budget. So bills will be paid.
My goal of not gaining weight during the holidays came true. Yeah! It's not easy and you have to keep a close eye on what you eat and drink. This coming from an Irish Woman who bends well at the elbow!
Thanks to the snow, I made two New Years Resolutions come true. I learned how to write down appointments on my phone and I cleaned out all my exercise videos and DVDs. A whole bag full went to the Family Pantry in Harwich. I'm giving some away to friends and clients. So come to my class tonight at Harwich Community Center
at 5:30 and get a free gift!
Have a great week!
Mary Ann
No comments:
Post a Comment