Wednesday, January 29, 2014

More Snow!!!

Well, here we are again with more snow!  It's gets harder and harder to stay in shape in
this weather.  If you live in Harwich, a good bet is the Community Center.  You can join the gym for $100.00 which is really cheap!  They have some nice elypticals , treadmills and something called a motion machine which is like a stepper only easier with less impact on the knees.  They also have free weights and weight machines.
Also, you can hire me and I can design a program for you for only $50.00.  I take you through the machines and write down all the settings on paper and the second time you go I go with you for free to make sure you understand all the settings and use proper
form.  It's much cheaper than joining other gyms and a lot less intimidating.


You can also come to my class on Mondays and Wednesdays(Not today) even if you don't live in Harwich.  It's $15.00/for two classes or $45.00/month.

No comments:

Post a Comment