Monday, May 22, 2017

OLD SPRING CLOTHES

With the nice warm weather last week, I pulled out some of my spring clothes   I tried some on and they fit and even were a little loose(just a little)!  So this low carb diet is working!  I'm not being crazy.  I went to dinner one day last week and had rice and dessert, and this weekend I had ice cream and a small serving of mashed potatoes.  This way I don't feel deprived and won't go crazy.Today, I had protein for breakfast and salad with protein for lunch and will do protein and veggies for dinner.I did 2 miles of my jog/walk today and yoga.  I'll do my weights in the morning tomorrow and maybe a walk.  I may not have time tomorrow, but I can probably fit one in today ( a walk ).  Hope you all have a great week, and keep on exercising!

No comments:

Post a Comment