Monday, July 27, 2015

LAZY DAYS OF SUMMER!

Sorry I haven't written in a while, but I got all caught up in summer with sort of a summer rush.  Which was nice while it lasted, but I slowed down a bit.  The lady I was seeing for just two weeks is bogged down with company and is not taking time for herself.  Hopefully I'll get her back in a few weeks.  My other client fell last week and is in rehab.  So he'll be out of commission for about a month.  What I have to do is call my people from last summer and try to hook up again.  I'll get it done!


How's everyone doing with their exercise?  Are you slacking off a bit and going to too many cocktail parties?  Remember I'm available to come to your house to do a group exercise party.  Contact me through my website, facebook, or e-mail me at maryannsexercise.com.  Be well and stay safe out there!

No comments:

Post a Comment