Thursday, June 18, 2015

FEELING STRONGER EVERY DAY!!!

Still continuing with my recovery from hip replacement surgery and I'm feeling stronger every day.  I started back to work on the last week of May with just two clients at the gym. The next week I added a class on Friday and finished P.T. on Thursday.  On that Wednesday I was able to walk without the cane.  All With permission from P.T.!  I have exercises to do to strengthen my right side which I do faithfully.  The next week I had my follow up with the doctor or physician's assistant,
who told me everything looks good but take it easy.  Something I find hard to do, but I added just one class on Thursday and my husband came to carry my bag.  These classes are all my seated senior ones, so they are not difficult or hard on my body.
I added all my clients by week 7 and now I'm at full load.  I get tired easier and have to rest more, but I feel great!  If any of you are facing joint replacement, do not hesitate!  Just keep in shape, do your exercises and DO WHAT THE EXPERTS TELL YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment