Tuesday, February 17, 2015

"THE WINTER OF OUR DISCONTENT"

That first line from Shakespeare's Richard III seems to sum up this continuous winter.
I totally understand why people go south for the winter.  We were just lucky to be one of them this time.  We spent eight days in sun and warmth.  So now even though it is still snowing, I can handle it a little better.  Sort of...!  Well, I didn't have a chance to teach my aerobics class this morning, so I did a work out dvd.  I did 35 minutes of aerobics that did make me feel better.  So get yourself down to Job Lot and pick one up for $2.00. You'll feel a lot better!  Also, even though it may sound smarmy, watch out when you're shoveling.  Make sure you bend your knees and try not to twist the lower back.  That's all for now.  Be safe out there

No comments:

Post a Comment