Tuesday, January 27, 2015

PERSONAL GOAL SETTING!!

I took a fabulous goal setting workshop with my coach Helen Kosinski.  It was at Deep Blue in Dennis and was called "Ready Set Go!"  It was about setting business or personal goals for the new year and to come up with a plan using a story board that you make to remind you of your set goals.  Mine was about going to an Orthopedic Surgeon about my hip.  I have arthritis in my right hip and completed physical therapy this fall.  I  needed to take it to the next level, which I did.  It was a shock to find out I was bone against bone and I need a total hip replacement.  Still as I'm writing the words it's hard to believe!  So I'm scheduled for the end of April.  It's a fairly new procedure which is done from the front with minimal evasiveness.  The doctor is the only one on the Cape to do this procedure and he's in Falmouth.  So that's where I'll be.
I'm still teaching my classes and working out and will continue  to do so.  I'm hoping for minimal rehab and will be back to work in no time.  Still it is a scary concept!


I hope you are all keeping safe and warm during this gigantic storm.  Peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment