I know I talk a lot about the power of prayer, but I believe and I know it works!
Last week my stepdaughter Kate was turning onto a busy intersection, when her car made this horrible metallic snapping noise and died. Miraculously she was not hit, which was blessing number one because her kids were in the car. Then with the help of her son, they got the car into the parking lot and it started rolling with the kids still in the car! Kate managed to catch the car and jumped in to stop it! That was blessing number two and of course the Guardian Angels were working in both these incidents which did not turn into accidents! Blessing number three happened when she found out the cost to fix the car would only be $200.00. So there you have it. I was praying very hard and everything worked out fine. Try it sometime.
No comments:
Post a Comment