Last Thursday we spent loads of time at the doctors. First, I had a routine eye exam.
That was fine(no bifocals yet!) We went out for breakfast because we knew lunch was
not an option. My hubby had an appointment at 11:45 and my surgery was scheduled for 12:30. However, my doctor was working at the hospital and I would be called as to the exact time. I was called and told 1P.M. tentatively. Frank got out at 1 and we arrived at my appointment at 1:15 only to discover my doctor would not be back until
3:15 and did I want to reschedule which I most certainly did not! So we went to the mall and wandered around! We went for a drink to fortify ourselves and headed back.
We stopped at Frank's doctors for his x-rays because he's going for a nuclear bone scan this week! Oh boy! Anyway, I went in was very brave and took the needle in my face
without protest. I was praying, and when I wasn't praying, I was talking. It was just a weird feeling of tugging on my skin. I had the weird frozen eyebrow again and more of a swollen cheek than before. We got home by 4, and I camped out on the couch.
Frank warmed up dinner and I ate and later watched most of the new Sound of Music
which I thought was pretty good! I had to leave the bandage on for 24 hours, and was
surprised when I saw the number of stitches. There must be 10-12!
Anyway, I get them out tomorrow and I know that will not hurt. Don't forget about my exercise class at Harwich Community Center at 5:30 tonight and Wednesday, 2 classes/$15.00. Have a great week!
No comments:
Post a Comment