Monday, November 4, 2013

Giving Thanks

I had such a great week last week that I really feel I must say thank you.  I really do believe in prayer so the first thanks goes to God.  I'm not being preachy, I just believe.
So, last week I won some money which was very cool!  Then I figured out I hadn't recorded a deposit, so I found money!(yeah)  Two of my twice a month clients became weekly.  So I make more money there, and I straightened out my retirement issues.
I'm taking my retirement from teaching for 23 years.  It's really 25, but I can't claim some of it.

As far as fitness is concerned, I did Pilates on Saturday and my yoga class.  You've got to try The Majsah Center on rt. 137 in E. Harwich next to Consigning Women.

The 10:30 class on Sat. is great!  Francie is the instructor, and she is really great.  She also teaches on Tues. evening at 6:30.  I came home, had lunch and cleaned.  Then we got ready to go to a surprise birthday party for my friend.  We brought our guitars and played some music which is always fun!  There was plenty of food, dips, cheese, chocolate and all kinds of bad stuff.  It's a good thing I weighed in light this week, almost a half pound because I made up for it!  The birthday cake was a 5 layer German
chocolate with whipped cream icing and cherries!  I figured I did 400 calories in damage.  Boy was it good!  So I have to cut down by 100 calories each day.

I started on Sunday and took a walk.  We stopped by our favorite pub and he was having a free buffet because he's closing.  I had three shrimp,1 mussel and a half of a mozzarella stick(fried).  I try not to deprive myself, just cut down.  That way I don't pig out latter.  We had chicken for dinner with green beans and I had 3 Ounces  of my  slow churned ice cream.  I will cut down by 100 calories today, Tuesday and Wednesday.  I am walking for an hour with my friend today, will walk tomorrow probably for a half hour and will at least teach my class on Wednesday which is Aerobic and is at Harwich Community Center at 5:30.  Why don't you join me?
Have a great week and don't forget to say THANK YOU!

Mary Ann
 

No comments:

Post a Comment