Monday, December 18, 2017
GET AWAY WEEKEND!
Yeah!! I had a fun weekend. I stayed with my girlfriend and we went shopping and had a nice lunch.
We got some really great fish and asparagus for dinner, and we watched" Rudolph" and" It's a Wonderful Lfe." I actually stayed up until 11! I arranged everything with the kids for coverage and taking care of my husband. They went
out , bought a Christmas tree and decorated it. It was fun for them and one less thing I had to do! Sunday, I went to church and afterwards my girlfriend and I worked out to this new ap she has. It's called figure 8 and it's two minute interval training. It's really hard and a good workout for only 12 minutes. We downloaded the ap for me and I 'm gong to start it today!
Anyway, we went out for lunch and then I came home at 5. It was a fun and restful weekend!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment