Tuesday, November 21, 2017
THANKSGIVNG GIVING THANKS
I am thankful for many things in my life. First of all having faith and believing n God who is always there for me. He does things according to his schedule not mine which is not always easy to adjust to but... I am thankful to my friends and family. Just last Saturday, I ran into three people who were willing to help with my husband. My friend Lorraine is coming over today to help out. I am thankful for my exercise,which helps keep me sane! I am thankful to Michelle of Pilates plus in South Dennis and her Lazer Lght Lipo which helped me melt fat! That and my change i n diet has helped me lose 8.5 pounds! Check it out ladies,it's the real deal! Happy Thanksgiving everyone! Be well! Yes, I am havng dessert and potatoes, but wll jog in the morning!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment