Monday, October 30, 2017

UP A TREE!

This weekend we had to vacate our house because the bedroom ceiling was being replaced,  whch turned out to be a lot more complicated.  However, that is a subject for another blog.  My cat had been out all night and yes, she was up a tree about 15 feet n the air and out on a limb.  I thought about callng the fire department, but then decided to do it myself.  With my husband holdng the ladder, I climbed shakily up.  I got to the second to last rung and was able to hug the tree with my left arm and reach for her with my right.  After several minutes of coaxing,  which seemed like hours,  I grabbed her and hugged her to my waist and climbed down the ladder.  We both made it unscathed, but I was never so scared in my life!  I guess balance really is a challenge when you need it!


No comments:

Post a Comment