Monday, January 23, 2017

RESOLUTIONS!

So, how are your resolutions going?  I got on the scale and found out I was exactly the same.  WHAT A BUMMER!  At least I didn't gain any weight!  I know I have to rev-up my workouts.  So today I started a walk-jogging routine.  I walked briskly for 100 steps and jogged for 150 and I alternated this for 2 miles.  This is ,of course, interval training.  It's nothing new, but it does get your heart rate up to burn more fat!  I figure I can do this on Monday, Wednesday and Friday.  That along with teaching my aerobic class on Tuesdays and Thursdays, plus weights twice a week, should make a difference in three weeks.  So if your having trouble reaching your resolutions you might try interval training.
You also might try my class on Tuesdays at 8:30 A.M. at Harwich Community Center and Thursdays at 9:30.  Don't give up!

No comments:

Post a Comment