Monday, March 16, 2015

BEST WON MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

Last Monday I was honored by my BNI chapter with the Member of the Year Award!
This is very special to me because my peers voted for me and this my second career!
I really feel I've done a good job expanding and growing my business, and a lot of the thanks has to go to Best Won(my BNI chapter).  The awards dinner was held at the Raddison in Plymouth.  There was a funny Photo booth where you could take silly pictures and we did!  The dinner was great with a chocolate torte to die for!  The awards ceremony ran very smoothly.  The winners name was announced and projected on a screen.  Another person handed out the awards and Brenda Curry congratulated you and a photo was taken.  It was really a great time, and I am proud,pleased and honored!


On another note, I'm running a spring special for my exercise class!  Just six weeks for
eighty dollars.  That's two classes per week Tuesdays and Thursdays at 8:30 A.M.
at Harwich Community Center on Oak St. in Harwich.  It's a low impact aerobic class with abdominal work on the exercise ball.  Come and give it a try, you may lose some pounds and/or inches.

No comments:

Post a Comment