Tuesday, October 22, 2013

The Weekend

Well I did my usual weigh in on Saturday am and I stayed the same, Yeah!  I added an extra 20 minutes on the elyptical on Friday and cut down my calories by 100,  thus making up for the fried food I had at Rock Harbor on Thursday.  Delicious and worth every calorie!  I did my usual pilates on Sat. and went for a walk on the bike trail for probably a mile and a half.  Then I did regular shopping and cleaning chores.
We had a quiet evening at home by the fire which was nice!
Sunday was church and later on we played music at a musical tribute for our friend Paul who passed away this summer.  In between, we went to a wake of one of my former clients.  It is not the most fun thing to do, but I was glad I went because there were not that many people there.

Afterwards, we took a mile walk on the beach and went home.  I made some gingerbread which we had with slow churn mint chocolate chip ice cream(yum).

I made up for that by taking an hour walk with my friend and cutting down on the calories again.  Don't forget about my exercise class at Harwich Community Center at 5:30 on Wednesday this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment